"Tussen Fokkol & Nerens" South Africa Single Speed Champs 2017 are not to be missed. Come & enjoy the weekend with us at Nieu Bethesda. Yes, right in the middle of Cape Town & Gauteng.
Lets address the general questions first:
- Are geared bikes allowed? Yes, you will choose a gear and we will tape your shifters
- Is it expensive to enter the SASSC 2017? Not at all, compare the prices with competitive races where you overnight for 3 days, these races does not offer you free beers, a band or so much fun.
- It is too far! Nope, its in the middle from Gauteng & the Cape in order to be fair for all, it is after all the SOUTH AFRICA SSC. You will usually spend this time in the car over 3 days to work & back but you don't get accommodation, a beer nor the satisfaction at work as you would at the SASSC 2017.
We are in the Karoo and various sheep packages will be available this year:
Full Rider Package (R550)
- Tented accommodation inc
mattress 27-29 Oct
- Beer during & a few hours after the race
Spectator Full Package (R400)
- Tented accommodation inc mattress 27-29 Oct
- Access to beer points
Beer during & a few hours after the race
More information: www.bouttime.co.za
Nieu Bethesda, Nieu-Bethesda
|Address||The town is so small, you will find it|