The Karoo GravelGrinder, a 3 day, social, cycling and culinary experience you can share with a group of colleagues or friends. The routes are designed to accommodate gravel, cyclocross and mountain bikes. E-bikes are also welcome.
We've settled on around 60km per day , it's long enough to be a challenge but short enough to leave you with some energy to enjoy the afternoon. In addition we have shorter options on the same route if so desired.
For the hardened riders we have an "Xtra Large" option which allows them to get up earlier, rider harder and then meet up with their companions for the last 25km into town.
- 3 days and nights
- Spectacular Swartberg Pass
- The Great Karoo expanses
- Different terrain each day
- Remote gravel roads and tracks
- Medic and ambulance service duration of tour.
- Luxury accommodation sharing
- Private single rooms available
- Local cuisine and great wines
- Fully supported
- Your own group - great social
- Runs throughout the year
- Non-Rider companion packages available with cooking classes, tours and entertainment
Rider: 8500.00 ZAR (sharing)
Non-rider companion: 7200.00 ZAR (sharing)
Private Single room charge: 600.00 ZAR
"Xtra Large" Option: 480.00 ZAR (additional to standard price)
More information: www.karoogravelgrinder.com/
Images of the event
Prince Albert, Great Karoo, Prince Albert
1 hrs drive north of Oudtshoorn
2 hrs drive north of George
From Cape Town on the N1, 80km after Laingsburg, turn right to Prince Albert, a tar road for 40km.
|Address||Hope Street, Prince Albert, Western Cape|