Enter for the remainder of the 4 events, event #2 to #5
Last chance to qualify for a FREE T-Shirt, Permanent Running Bib & collecting all your medals
This is an opportunity to collect your missing medal(from both 2018 & 2019 series) OR if you entered the first 4 events you will receive a stunning upright medal stand for your complete medal at event #5.
By entering for the remainder of the 4x series you will still have to opportunity to receive the following items:
- Free T-Shirt
- Permanent Running Bib with your name, no more registration queues
- Piece of your Prestige Medal if you missed an event OR
- Your medal stand if you completed event #1 to #4
- The overall standing will still be based on event #1 to #4
Prestige Medal Stand
If you've done all 4x events and enter for event #5, the bonus round, you will receive this stunning upright medal stand for free. These can also be purchased at the bonus event for R100 ea.
|Free T-Shirt & Permanent Running Bib |
LAST CHANCE TO ENTER TO RECEIVE YOUR MISSING MEDAL & FREE T-SHIRT.
Join us for the Winter Prestige Trail Run Series 2019, the top of the crop hand-built trails around Pretoria’s outskirts.
*** NEW: Enter for all 4 events and receive a free T-Shirt AND a permanent running bib (you register only at the 1st or 2nd event and simply pitch up at the start line for the remainder of the series, no more registration)
Back To Basics Nutrition
The Back to Basics range includes two supplementary drinks, both are Low GI, enriched with fibre, vitamins and mineral fortified. They come in single-serve sachets, in a variety of flavours.
Back to Basics – Nutrition nutritional supplements are the result of 20 years research and offer the advantage of sustained energy release over a period of 4 to 5 hours vs traditional supplements that are sugar based [High GI] and provide energy for approximately one hour, followed by a feeling of exhaustion and hunger.Visit the Back To Basic Online Store
Our venues will be:
TAF (Tierpoort Adventure Farm) - TAF Edition–- 7 July 2019, Sunday - Starts at 9am
- Windy Brow (The hidden gem) – 28 July 2019, Sunday - Starts at 9am
- Voortrekker Monument (Heritage Edition) – 25 August 2019, Sunday - Starts at 8.30am
- Kaia Manzi (Grand Finale) – 29 September 2019, Sunday - Starts at 8am
- Hazeldean Valley Trails (Bonus round collecting missing medals or medal stand) - 24 November 2019, Sunday - Start at 7am
Registration & Number Collection will open 2 hours before the start time, on the day entries will be accept at a R30 surcharge(if the entry limit has not been reached). We accept Credit Cards, Cash & Snapscan
How it works
- Enter for all four races and receive a free T-Shirt, you can enter them individually to qualify for the aforesaid
- Each race you complete will consist of a partial individual medal, after completing all four events your huge 11cm Prestige medal will be complete.
- Distances at all venues will consist of 21, 15, 10 & 5km
- Vitality: As a VRE(Vitality Race Event) partner, we will submit the results within 48 working hours to Vitality, if you are a Vitality member you won't have to do anything at all.
Number Collections, Registrations & Late Entries
- Friday, 26 July 2019: Run-A-Way Sport between 3 & 5pm (302 Freesia St, Lynnwood Ridge, Pretoria, 0040)
- Sunday, 28 July 2019: At Tierpoort Adevnture Farm venue from 7am onwards
Number Collection will open 2 hours before the start time, on the day entries will be accepted at a R30 surcharge(if the entry limit has not been reached). We accept Cash, Credit Cards, Zapper & Snapscan
Distances, Entry Fees & Start Times
6 Reasons why you should pre-enter
- Avoid disappointment if we have to close entries if event becomes overbooked, so secure your entry now
- Assist the organisers to plan The Prestige nutritional points along the route, participants of event #1 will understand what we mean.
- Secure your medal when you cross the finish line (A late entrant may be required to collect his/her medal of event #2 at the next Prestige event)
- Save R30 on surcharge
- Secure your goodie bag
- Much faster queues for pre-entrants which allows more time to stretch those legs while sipping on your gourmet coffee
|Distance||Windy Brow - Start Times||Pricing - All 4+1 events||Pricing - Individual event|
|10km (Hikers allowed)||09:30||R600||R160|
|5km (Hikers allowed)||09:45||R400||R110|
|Enter only the SECOND event|
Your entry will include:
- Great scenic and very well marked routes, loads of single track, jeep track Á farm roads
- Fully stocked waterpoints
- Earn Vitality Points
- National Trail Seeding Event
- Ample parking
- LIVE Timing
What else is there?
- Chill zone
- Gourmet food stands
- Craft Beer presented by Legends Brewery
- Gourmet coffee
The Rules (Things that might get you disqualified)
- #runclean initiative. Runners who litter on the trails or race village will immediately be disqualified
- Good sportsmanship which means no pushing, shoving or swearing towards anyone on the trails and at the race village
- Organisers decision are final
- Any appeals must be in writing & will require proof of GPS file which will be checked on the day
- Participants shall behave politely towards each other, all race staff, land owners, marshalls, medics & everyone involved and abide by the organisers guidance and instructions.
Prize Structure (Male & Female)
Prize giving will start at 12pm, 3 hours after the first distance starts to allow enough time for all age category prize winners to finish on the 21km route, lucky draw prizes will follow shortly thereafter. All podium and lucky draw prize winners MUST be present to collect their prize. No exceptions will be made.
|Individual Event Prizes||Overall Series Prizes(GC)|
* Please note we don't have any cash sponsors but Buffs & Stuff came on board and will be sponsoring items for Age Category Winners across all distances
Feedback from your fellow athletes about this trail
"Thank you for a great run!"
"Thanks you for today's race! It was a beautiful scenic race and well marked. Will definitely be back next time."
"This trail truly offers everything runners can ask for"
"Awesome trail en race!"
"WOW, WOW, WOW. What an amazing event."
"Tnx guys 4 a gr8 tuff route"
No laps - Epic Scenery
Route profiles will be launched 2 weeks prior to the event
Classes and pricing
Available classes for the event
|Class||Distance||Start Time||Price (pp)|
|21km - Enter for all four events||21 km||08:00||R 800.00|
|15km - Enter for all four events||15 km||08:15||R 700.00|
|10km - Enter for all four events||10 km||08:30||R 600.00|
|5km - Enter for all four events||5 km||08:45||R 400.00|